- Requiem for a Pink Moon
- The Elfin Knight
- Fire - Passion in English Lute Song
- Thomas Campion: Author of Poetry and Song
- Paris 1529 - Pierre Attaignant and the early French chanson
- Paris 1600 - Source d'Amour
- Paris 1706--Au nom de l'amour
- Munich 1523 - Ludwig Senfl under Wilhelm IV.
- Oswald von Wolkenstein: Reflexionen - Reflections
- Fürchtet euch nicht!
Early Music and historical performance practice—with energy and freshness
Love, war, betrayal and passion—themes which remain timeless: Joel Frederiksen and his Ensemble Phoenix Munich play on original instruments from original manuscripts and scores bringing the past to vivid life. In carefully conceived programs based on tightly woven themes, the music of the Renaissance and Baroque is interpreted in engaging performances. Through creativity and innovation they are earning acclaim through both their recordings and concerts.